EducationUSA | Study in the USA!
We are extremely happy to announce that AmerikaHaus NRW e.V. has become a certified EducationUSA center. It will start offering free virtual assistance to all interested students and their parents regarding studying or research possibilities in the US.
What is EducationUSA?
EducationUSA is a global network of more than 430 advising centers supported by the U.S. Department of State Bureau of Educational and Cultural Affairs. EducationUSA centers actively promote U.S. higher education around the world by offering accurate, comprehensive and current information about educational institutions in the United States and guidance to qualified individuals on how best to access those opportunities.
Are you interested in studying opportunities in the US and need help?
EducationUSA Adviser will assist you to pursue your studies by covering the following topics:
- Admission process;
- Application requirements;
- US Standardized tests;
- Financing a U.S. education;
- Visa process;
What kind of services does EducationUSA offer?
- Individual advising;
- Group advising;
- Monthly sessions on studying possibilities in the US;
- Joint sessions with HEI representatives;
- School visits;
- Organizing and participating in fairs;
How can you reach us?
Amerikahaus NRW e.V. offers various channels to connect with us:
Our EducationUSA adviser Tamar Karchava can be reached:
- Schedule individual or group appointments via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com;
- Join us via zoom or skype during our virtual advising hours every Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday from 13:00 till 16:00;
- Call us on our EducationUSA line: +49 221 169 26 309
Land line: +49 221 169 26 309
Skype: EdUSA AmerikaHaus NRW
Please also follow us on Facebook and Instagram;
So stay tuned!