EducationUSA | Study in the USA!
We are extremely happy to announce that Amerikahaus NRW e.V. has become a certified EducationUSA center. We now offer free virtual assistance to all interested students and their parents regarding study and research opportunities in the U.S.
What is EducationUSA?
EducationUSA is a global network of more than 430 advising centers supported by the U.S. Department of State's Bureau of Educational and Cultural Affairs. EducationUSA centers actively promote U.S. higher education around the world by offering accurate, comprehensive, and current information about educational institutions in the United States and guidance to qualified individuals on how best to access those opportunities.
Are you interested in studying opportunities in the US and need help?
Our EducationUSA Adviser will assist you in pursuing your studies. They are versed in the following topics and many more:
- the admissions process
- application requirements
- US standardized testing
- financing an American education
- the visa process
What kind of services does EducationUSA offer?
- individual advising
- group advising
- monthly sessions on studying possibilities in the U.S.
- joint sessions with HEI representatives
- school visits
- organization of and participation in fairs
Writing a College Application Essay - Success Story from Harry Akrofi-Mantey
How can we be reached?
Amerikahaus NRW e.V. offers various channels of communication:
Our EducationUSA adviser Tamar Karchava can be reached in the following ways:
- Schedule individual or group appointments via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- Join us via zoom or skype during our virtual advising hours every Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday from 13:00 - 16:00
- Call us on our EducationUSA line: +49 221 169 26 309
Land line: +49 221 169 26 309
Skype: EdUSA AmerikaHaus NRW
Please also follow us on Facebook and Instagram: